Friday, October 28, 2011

27 - my age in weeks

It's been my first week of not sleeping through the night. I've woken up regularly at about 4am from just laying on the one side the whole time. I've been sleeping only on my left since the big ultrasound because the technician was telling me about the flexible/squishable vein on the right and the hard/un-closeable artery on the left. I trust that's true, but I wonder now about whether or not it makes a difference to Pea ... now that I'm tired <=). I've made it this far sleeping well, though! OH, and everyone at school is talking in thematic weeks, as teachers often do, and there are only 2-3 more major topics before CHRISTMAS already, not to mention only a couple of weeks until Thanksgiving. It's all very exciting anyway, but I'm particularly excited about the holidays this year ... everything's about to be so different!

I'm otherwise still feeling great, walking lots, and eating (hopefully) well. It's still tough to find time to plan for Pea with school, classes, home, and Dylan, but I'm determined to do a registry this weekend at Target! Some friends are throwing me a baby shower here in 2 weeks, and I don't have anything registered ... hmm.

Here we are this Tuesday the 25th:


And here we 3 are last Saturday on the Mississippi:


(Peter turned 25 this week, and Mom'll be 60! =) )

1 comment:

  1. Big Ol Pea! HAI! Can you sleep propped up and just on your back or is that uncomfortable? Send the registry to me and momma once you find time to go to target with a price gun!

    ReplyDelete