Thursday, November 3, 2011

week 28

Yaay, sleep. Since last week, sleep has both gotten worse and then better again. We rigged a couple of different systems to try out with pillow positions, side of bed, etc, but all that led to a very tired and cranky 3rd grade teacher on Monday - Halloween; ugh. I came home and crashed on the sofa. Monday night, however, Dylan massaged between my shoulders and my neck for a good 15 minutes before bed, and now the pillows are stacked behind me, like a fort, to lean against. Aaah, successful combination!

Parent-teacher conferences are this Thursday evening and all day Friday. Just sayin'.

We think Pea likes the organ ... every time we're in church, Pea starts bopping around =). That's been kinda nice to watch - yes WATCH - not just feel.

Here's Pea's very own Halloween Pea-o-lantern:

Here's Pea, Lucy, and me trying to look like Lucy:

And here's the regular Tuesday, 28 week-mark shot (with Lucy =) ):

No comments:

Post a Comment