Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wow - 30 weeks!

Today's the 30 week mark, that's about 7months along with about 10 weeks or 2 months-ish to go. Unbelievable!

Dylan, Pea and I went to the doctor today, and we took a tour of St. John's hospital's maternity wing. Lots of info! Next time in the hospital is when Pea'll be out and about on his/her own! Dr. Anderson said growth's great, put the little doppler on my belly for the heartbeat, and all we could hear were Pea's kicks and smacks =). That was cute and made me laugh, which made the doppler go all loud. Eventually he found the heartbeat, and everything's great. At the hospital, we toured where visitors can wait, eat, internet, etc, as well as spending most of the half-hour in a birthing suite. It'll be the same room for labor, delivery, and recovery, and there's a full bathroom with a tub for easing labor pains as well as a sofa pull-out for my "labor partner" to overnight. It all seems as nice as I could expect; it just makes it a little more real ... and gets me worked up in a combination of anxious and excited. Makes me think we or I or somebody should probably make a list of the don't-forget items to bring with us. It was a good evening =).

Work's getting tiring, so I'm glad there are only 5 more schooldays til Thanksgiving!! And then 3 weeks before Christmas. I can do that. (We'll talk about those last few weeks in January after Christmas...)

Here we are, growing, growing, and growing:

I said to Dylan earlier to take a look at this Pea! He said, yep, as far as peas go, that's a pretty big Pea ;).

Next post will be from TEXAS!

1 comment: