Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Me & Pea at 29 weeks

It's starting to go by quickly! When I think about beginning counting down next week "only 10 more weeks" ... it seems like Summer and Fall have just flown by. We saw Dr. Anderson last Friday, and things are looking great =). He said growth since last check-up is slightly more than he'd expected, but not in a bad way. I don't know if that means in comparison to what I/Pea was last time or for the average 29-weeker. In any case, I'm starting to FEEL big ... which is pretty neat, I must admit. I have to roll out of bed, squat funny to sit down at school, waddle a little when I walk. It's all still exciting.
So, here we were yesterday evening:

We're in the 11th week of school. Somehow that number seems like few, while it also seems like we've been at this for months! Is it too early to start winding some things down? There are only 2 weeks of school before Thanksgiving and then another 3 before Christmas! Craziness.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Ya'll are going to be here for Thanksgiving in NO time! Yea!!
    p.s. You look FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! Happy to hear Pea's growing like a weed and happy to see you guys soon! The apartment wont be ready, but eh.. you know how that goes. <3

    ReplyDelete