Wednesday, October 19, 2011

26 and counting ...down already?

Things are going just fine, kicking along well here, and I don't have much to say. Dylan and I enjoyed a nice weekend out and about - St. Thomas football game, Harry Potter at the dollar theater =), and friends over for lunch on Sunday - it was lovely! I'm feeling bigger and slower - we had a field trip this week that showed us lots of hills and stairs - but I love getting to move. Walking to and from school the 25 minutes each way has been a big stress-reliever. So, thank you for your prayers - they're being answered. Nothing big to report =). Love from MN!

So, a mom from last year's class told me that they're already finding homes for the kittens born to their cat this week, but she wants to wait until the kittens are 12 weeks. "So, that's January 7th." Insert my jaw-dropping gasp here ... I've been so busy counting UP to 26 weeks, that I hadn't thought of counting DOWN only 14 more weeks til Pea's arrival. Whoa!

5 comments:

  1. only 14 weeks! yeh that sounds wayyy sooner than "I'm 26 weeks pregnant" !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Looking Fabulous....wish we could see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me with the previous comment... <=/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I know .. I wish you could see more, too. Thanksgiving will be great! Only another 5 weeks til then. Pea'll be 31weeks along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do we get to see another ultrasound sometime? I LOVE PEA'S LITTLE FAAAAAACE

    ReplyDelete