Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Healthy at 25!

No gestational diabetes here! Apparently it's common to have one "abnormal" level drawn, and it can be discounted especially if it's the first one after the drink, which mine was (the middle 161 draw was nothing, they said...). Then with the extra low level drawn last, they told me I'm in the clear =). Good. Pea can continue to enjoy pasta, potatoes, fruit. I will, however, still watch how I'm eating; I'd only stop eating once I was stuffed, so I'll settle for sufficiently full now and just eat more often. All this speaking of food and eating makes me want to share a weight update: I've hit 120lbs - first time ever; previous record was 118lbs in Germany in 2002-3.

We spent this Tuesday evening at IKEA, followed, of course, by a Swedish meatball dinner. Once things are put together, I'll post a picture of that, too. As for now, here's me & Pea at 25 weeks:




6 comments:

  1. baahaha what's that first photo 'bout? Dylan bein' silly? Love the photos and yay for 120 lbs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, =) yeah. It took us a couple of tries this time. It was late, and we were both ready for bed, I think =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great, and beautiful and glowing! Can't wait to meet Pea Knoll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys,
    Couldn't agree more....you're looking stunning Michelle!
    Hope the journey continues on its healthy way.
    Love to you both, and little pea too,
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look FABULOUS! love that weight #.... we'll be the same soon <=0 wha????

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking gorgeous and a definite bump there now! :)

    ReplyDelete