Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Pea Party

Pea is just dancin'! Prior to the last post, I had to kind of relax or try to feel a movement, but now it's just any ol' time Pea chooses: while I'm eating lunch, going to bed, unpacking (yet another) box, or standing in front of the class. I love it =). Except that last scenario's kind of distracting - I'd rather focus on Pea, but I have to finish my sentences. Everyone at school is - finally - starting to catch on. I've gotten so many congratulations from parents, and it's really great to see my former students happy about it, too! It's been a little strange, though, having people ASK me because, come ON, I'm a pretty little lady, and although I eat a lot anyway, I can't eat that much. Oooh, well.

So, we have moved, and Dylan and I have both started school again, too. Last week I was back at work doing the teacher in-service week, but the kids started Monday, and it has been go-go-go since. We had to finish off the moving OUT before we could relax a little and start doing the moving IN at our own pace. There are boxes galore, but we've made Pea's room the "storage area"; and so now the rest of the apartment doesn't look half-bad, actually. It can only get better from here, and Ginny and Ryan will get to see the work in progress ... MN State Fair, here we come!

This week's photo is appropriately set in front of boxes. Taken on our 3rd wedding anniversary and Pea's 19-week marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment