Tuesday, September 20, 2011

22 weeks and feeling big

Like I said from the ultrasound, Pea is active! The technician said so last week, and Dr. Anderson said it again today while looking for Pea's heartbeat. I stretched out on the little bed-counter-y thing, and you could see a big, round bulge on one side of my belly. Then, Dr. Anderson put the doppler machine to me, looking for the heartbeat, found it for a second, then said after a little *boom* of the baby's movement, that Pea moved all the way over to the other side! Just flipping around, enjoying him/herself, I guess. Anyway, positive results from the ultrasound, strong heartbeat of 145, and feeling fine! Dylan and I were pretty hungry by the time we came home, and I ate quite a bit; left me feeling huge! I asked him to take the picture right away ... and this is all I've got:
I got several "you're looking bigger everyday" comments today, and so I guess I was expecting a picture to somehow get across how much bigger I'm feeling. Oh well ... if I'm just in the middle of it all now, I'm sure the big belly is on its way. 

We've been able to squeeze in a little more time for R&R in the past few days, and it feels    g o o d. Thank you for your continued prayers! God's looking out for this little Pea.

(Note: Lucy barely made it into the photo ;) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment