Sunday, September 18, 2011

21 weeks + big ultrasound!

I haven't forgotten to post! Especially not now that there are interesting photos to show =). It's just been a horribly busy week - each night home late and straight to bed. Dylan has a couple of nights with classes until 9pm, I have one day with class til 9pm, and school had the parent-night Curriculum Night this week, too. Full!

Anyway, as per usual, we photographed the bump on Tuesday. So, although I'm writing on Sunday, everything is still week-by-week. Tuesday was also a special day because we had a thorough ultrasound, which took about 45 minutes! Dylan and I were both very pleased, surprised, and excited to see so much of Pea! I kind of didn't want the screen to stop; I wanted to keep hanging out with Pea. Active little baby!! The technician kept saying how cooperative the baby is, too, in that if one angle didn't work well to show some organ or other, Pea would move soon enough anyway to show us from a different angle. It was wonderful to see Pea move on the screen and feel the same movement simultaneously! I know it's a lot of photos, but here are the 6 that were printed out. There are two profile shots, one of each foot, one of a hand, and then one she called the "kissy face" - of just the nostrils and lips (see if you can make that one out - I love it!)


I'm feeling tops, a little less tired these days (whether due to finally slowing down, no more jetlag, no more moving, or pregnancy - dunno) and only really "notice" feeling pregnant when I can't do something at school. I feel blessed and happy carrying little Pea around =)! Here's what I've looked like this week (literally, as all I wear are these long T-shirts from Target and the same black pair of stretchy, black work-out pants; I don't want to admit to jeans-weather just yet ;) ).
Note the "new" French horn in the corner ... Dylan's birthday pressie to me! I've never owned one before =).


2 comments:

  1. HAI PEA!!! So wonderful to see Pea's face and feet and hands. He/she's already so cute! :) <3 i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOHOHHHHH i see the KISSY FACE! haha it's like a magic eye...just gotta look for a while and then BAM.

    ReplyDelete