Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back at work, and Pea's busy

We're back in Minnesota now, 18 weeks along with tons of movement! While we were at the Melbourne airport, Pea moved noticeably enough for Dylan to feel it for the first time. He's tried again since then, but Pea must have been just as worked up about a day's delay as we were to move that big. (We were supposed to travel on Sunday, August 21st [my 27th birthday] but United had other plans...)
I went back to work today (missed yesterday - oops!) and started rearranging the classroom for the kids to start next Monday. I went slowly and didn't work myself too hard, and I noticed that things are going to start getting harder to do - something as simple as shifting the circle-time carpet -- tough. I'll take it in stride ... and probably ask my assistant to do lots <=).

I had a check-up today, and Dr. Anderson is pleased, says I've inherited good non-stretched skin (so far) -- thanks, Mom! He also said that I'm (or the baby is??) slightly larger than average for this time. That's neat =). The heartbeat's strong. Way to go, Pea!

2 comments:

  1. lovely news!
    sorry to hear about the delay re: travel. hope it was a good b'day anyway.

    glad to hear Pea is growing well. Go pea, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the whaaaat?! Pea's so big now!! So much bigger than @ vacation. I hope Pea doesn't grow that fast after he's born! He'll be 30 in no time. Groan.

    ReplyDelete