Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pea at 16 weeks

Pea's first trip to Australia! We are currently in and around Melbourne, and so far - so good. Now that I'm showing a little, we've decided to start a weekly picture to chart Pea's growth. We'll snap a shot on Tuesdays, so this is from Tuesday, August 9th. I still feel great - more tired than usual recently, perhaps just the jetlag - and I've noticed that after I eat, Dylan has to help me with my shoes already! I'm enjoying soups of all sorts the most right now ... not that I didn't before, but it's a particular affinity now ;). Maybe because it's winter here. Monday's lunch? Pea soup <=O!

2 comments:

  1. Pea's been to Oz and Pea's not even born yet! I'm almost 30 and I've never been! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. and also ""If you have the pea soup, make sure you eat it before it eats you!"

    ReplyDelete