Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Whopping 34 weeks

Written Dec. 13th:
Dylan and I have attended both of our pre-natal classes now and will go to the breastfeeding class tonight, Tuesday; then that wraps up all of our learning. Right, right? Then we'll be experts, yes? Well, then we at least know what exactly to ask the doctor. At last Saturday's class, our closing activity was this video: Reflections of Motherhood . It is advice from women, moms, that they would give their pre-pregnancy selves. I liked it, anyway.

It is busy being the last week before Christmas break! There's tons to wrap up for 3rd grade as well as a final project for class at St. Thomas, and then come two weeks of nothing but prepping for Pea, celebrating Christmas, and relaxing -- aaah... After the New Year, I'll only be in school for another short while (assuming Pea's not early!), so in wrapping up things for 3rd grade, I'm wrapping them up on a larger scale than I have done before just for Christmas vacation. It's a funny feeling.

It feels good to be head-cold-free and able to go for good walks again. I don't know if it was the lack of walking for 2 weeks or the, ya know, being 8 mos pregnant that lead to a few aches and pains, but things feel better going for walks either way. The snow's melted, leaving the sidewalks clear, too. It's been a mild 30F here, which is great for not slipping but terrible for dreams of my first white Christmas =). (I think deep down I'd rather the not-slipping bit over the snow, in the end, anyway...)

Here we are this week with only a few more weeks to show (as few as 4 and as many as 7):

No comments:

Post a Comment